e.l.f. Disney's Ariel Under the Sea Eyes Kit Quick Review


e.l.f. Disney's Ariel Under the Sea Eyes Kit retails for $5.00. This set includes, two duo eyeshadows and one waterproof eyeliner. Again, the packaging got me into buying.

 Swatch of the waterproof eyeliner.

Smudge test: fail.....


Swatches of set 1 (two left) is called High tide with the blue and gold eyeshadow.
Swatches of set 2 is called Coral Reef with the taupe and bronze eyeshadow.

Quick Thoughts: These eyeshadows are so pretty, much better than the beauty book (review is below). If I had the choice I would definitely choose this set over the beauty book, just because it had more neutral shades that I would use and the turquoise blue is a fun add-on. I definitely think the waterproof eyeliner needs a lot more work. It is a nice black, but it definitely will smudge on you...

No comments:

Post a Comment