Review: L'oreal Visible LIft Blur Blush


Today's review is on L'oreal's Visible Lift Blur Blush in 503 Soft Berry. On the back of the tube, it reads, "Instantly blurs dullness for a just kissed glow." It has 0.6 fl oz of product.


When you squeeze it out of the tube, it doesn't come out as a cream or liquid, but a silicone chunk similar to a silicone based primer. I have never had a blush like this, so I thought it was quite intriguing.


When blended out it gives this slight red-pink tone. I like this color because it is quite pigmented. When testing out products or buying new ones, I love to buy the darker shades to see how the performance is. I recommend this blush if you want a rosy glow to your cheeks. I think this would look great under a blush or by itself.

I believe there are two other colors: Soft Peach and Soft Pink. This retails for about $10-13 depending on where you buy it. It is definitely on the pricy side for a drugstore blush. I think a little goes a long way, so if you like silicone based blushes go for this! I don't think I would repurchase unless there is a sale going on. There are less expensive blushes out there with better quality, although not silicone based.

No comments:

Post a Comment