e.l.f. Snow White Beauty Book







I obviously do not have self control when it comes to these limited edition Disney e.l.f. beauty books. I got pulled into this because of the pretty Snow White illustration. This retails for $9.99 and I found this at Walgreens. Now again, these are not the best performing eyeshadows and you will definitely need a primer to get these to show up. I thought the blue color 'My Prince' would be more pigmented, but it was extremely sheer and chalky. The blush 'Keep Singing' is very subtle as well. I will try to create a look with this set over the weekend, as well as with the Ariel look book. 

I think you can skip this one since there are better eyeshadows out there. I really like the Disney Villains collection and wish the eyeshadows were like that collection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment